Friday, June 26, 2009

Funny Jokes

Museum Administrator: That’s a 500 year old statue you have broken.
Funny Sharma: Thanks God! I though it was a new one.

Santa: Why do you close your eyes while playing the Piano?
Banta: I can’t see the agony of the audience.

Peter’s Son: Dad, how much does it cost to get married.
Peter: I never calculated. I am still paying for if.

Kumar: What is you fees?
Lawyer: Rs 500/- for 3 questions.
Kumar: Isn’t it too high?
Lawyer: Yes, it is. What is your third question?

Divorce Jokes
Judge: Now that your parents are getting divorced do you want to live with your mummy?
Kid: No, My mummy beats me.
Judge: Well then, I guess you want to live with your daddy?
Kid: No, My daddy beats too.
Judge: Well then, who do you want to live with?
Kid: I want to live with the Indian Cricket team, they never beat anybody!!!


Santa: I got married because I was tried of cooking, cleaning home and washing clothes.
Banta: Amazing, I got divorce for the same reason.