Friday, June 26, 2009

Jokes

Rajesh: Why are you heating the knife.
Sekar: To do Suicide.
Rajesh: But why are you heating it?
Sekar: To prevent infection.

Mani : Why did god make women so beautiful?
Priest: So that you will love them.
Mani: But why did god make them so dumb?
Priest: So that they will love you.

Girl friend to Boy friend: Now it is time we should marry.
Boy: That’s ok, but who will marry us.

Kamala has to sell his dog.
Vimala wants to buy it.
Vimala:
Is this dog faithful?
Kamala: Yes, I have sold it 3 times earlier also. It is so faithful, every time it returned back to me.

Yoga teacher: Has yoga any effect over your husband’s drinking habit?
Women: Yes, an Amazing Funny Effect!! Now he drinks the whole bottle standing upside down over his head.

A Dog thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house, and take good care of me... They must be gods!
A Cat thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house, and take good care of me... I must be a god!

India Prime Minister:
We are sending Indians to the moon next year.
US President: Wow! How many?
India Prime Minister: 7 OBC, 5 SC, 8 ST, 3 Handicapped, 2 Sports persons, 3 Terrorists Affected, 3 Kashmiri migrants, 2 MPS and 1 Astronaut.